Sunday, July 1, 2012

Thank you, Thank you!

A big THANK  YOU to everyone who helped Julie Standley Photography reach 100 likes on Facebook!
To celebrate this milestone, I am giving away a free photo session. Just follow one, or all of these simple steps to enter.
You have three ways to win!

1.  Leave a comment below and tell me your name and location. (Julie/ Idaho Falls, Idaho) 

2.  "Like" me on Facebook. Just follow the link below and click "like" to become a fan. Leave me a comment below to tell me you've done so. 
http://www.facebook.com/juliestandleyphotography

3.  Share this post on your Facebook page to tell all your friends and family about this awesome giveaway and link me @juliestandleyphotography to it, so I know you've done so. 

Be sure to leave separate comments for each of the items you do above so they can be counted as separate entries.  
You have until Saturday, July 7th at 11:59pm to enter.
Winner will be announced sometime on Sunday the 8th.

Good luck, and thanks again!

20 comments:

  1. Beth Honeycutt in Idaho falls :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Emily Brewster of THE Idaho Falls

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have like you since I have known you :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Taunya Ferguson, Idaho Falls

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like you, well actually love you, on facebook! You do such a great job. I love looking at all your new sessions!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I shared on FB! Thanks for the giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jordan Bowman, Rexburg. I liked your page too

    ReplyDelete
  8. And I liked your page on Facebook!

    ReplyDelete